Friday, March 16, 2012

16th March 2012

I used to spent a lot of time wandering around, having streetlight as my companion under the lonely moon, chats my night away, or vulture into the screen as a keyboard warrior who doesn't have to face the reality and doesn't have built in feeling mechanism, what else would had been more healing?

Its had been exactly one month since my last post, things had been going on pretty fine on the outside, but not for the inside. The college had started to ask us to scout for suitable architectural firm to have our internship practical training, which is one of the requirement for completing my Diploma in Architecture. I got so excited and hope to step into the industry asap.

My internship training will be starting at 4th September 2012 and ends at 8th March 2013.

Tarcas Night will be held on next Saturday as a farewell party and graduation night for our senior which just completed their internship.

and btw, I bought a new phone to replace my old loyal phone cookie. Was pretty upset and not willing to change the phone as the phone contains lots of memories, resembles a beginning of something wonderful to my life, but the fatality of my cookie leaves me with no choices but to get over with it.. Thing do get old and to be replaced later on eh?

Why do all good things come to an end?

Got myself a window phone mango and were pretty satisfy by its performance, and are actually using it now to compose this post :)

Feeling pretty dishearten by a few events lately, figured out I should go and get myself hands on something else now would be better.

Nights, my ol' lil readers.

No comments: