Saturday, October 15, 2011

15th October 2011



had been playing with shadow, black and white a lot latelymy current assignment is to produce an analytique composition of an art museum :)
i'm starting to feel as if my face have two different side, whenever you have my full face photo, try to have your palm covering half of it; you will realize that its two different faces that you will see, and i am like noticing this just by today -.-


i have a pair of eyebrow which is not in-sync in a way
where i kinda have to keep my hair style in a way
to keep the part of eyebrow of mine to be covered in a way
that i look normal.

my eye are facing the same fate either. it's like always having one bigger and one smaller, no matter in which angle i look at it, my eyelid problem perhaps? :O

and maybe the different-ness are caused by myself who are like never smile, make any facial expression during high school? while finally someone made me smiles.. the side of face i raises when i smiles will be always the left side of my face? During high school, I was in deep hope and trying hard to have my ratherhugeandmeaty
side cheek to slim down miraculously by trying to reduce my cheek muscle activities. While on the other hand, as the head of prefect in charged for the students discipline of my high school, I will have to build up an image where i look cool, handsome, and 1337 in order to trigger infinite fear from an eye contact down to the spine, which made me have no choice but to have emotionless face on me, ahcrapmuch, but apparently it is of no effect at all -.- was perhaps the core reason of why i will have this kind of asymmetrical face? :p

-.-


by the way, I am going to attend for the closing ceremony, putting a foot stop of the 14 days celebration event of world architecture day organized by PAM at Dataran Merdeka this sunday. been selected as the team leader representing my college and given a task to form a team of 3 in my college and set up an installation with UIAM on Dataran Merdeka, which eventually done in a breeze..


the "chronicle of chaos"

the images were taken from a UIAM archi student' blog
http://hahaharamjadah.blogspot.com/2011/10/aktiviti-berjemur-di-dataran-merdeka.html
which I had teamed with through the event, which they actually contributed and finish up the big portion of the installation..

so wish me luck and hopefully everything will be continued according to plan smoothly
keep in tune of my blog, an awing analytique composition coming up soon next week :)




i do miss you.

No comments: