Friday, December 12, 2008

lifeless holiday again, lol


I rly hate Celcom n Xpax now -.-
Didn't update my blog for almost half a month lol

Been PT-ing in *Novadomino,
a printing company which one of my cousin is a director there..

It's located near Curve.



There r like over 30000+++ pieces that nid to be inserted lol

what I nid to do there were simple stuffs like insert things...stick stuffs..scan things. =.=
It's even more lifeless than surfing net and chiong online games -.-

Everyday morning nidda wake around 7am and when i reach home it will be nearly 12am...
The only day Im free in a week r Sunday only ._.
Free dinner and transportation r supplied and can get around Rm65 everyday.


Becoz of the utter boredness,
I'm "forced" to recommend few friends of mine to work wif me who r ..

Kahfai ;)


HaoHwa , YewWeng


Xiuyoong


Lihui -_-


Took the photo above in a van ...

...in a van that carries 20+ ppls lol (with illegal workers)
well its free so nvm -.-
when a police car is spotted nearby, we nid to lay down to prevent being caught which result in...




...Spawns of Ghey. lol

Notice my eyes and their eyes?? yah its that tiring >.>



BTW,found some 1337 phone number like these lol ^^







Rainy season...
The yellowish water that u see in the peekture r about 0.5M deep lolx.



gtg, later 7am nid wake again -.-

God bless me..v,


No comments: