Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas and New year wish

Now, right here, I'm going to make a wish and continue proceed further.


"Dear God, thanks for always listen my prayer, I appreciated for all that you had gave me, but until this moment, I still need you.


Father God, I ask for your help, I bet I wouldn't be able to live well without you, I bet I wouldn't come to this far without your help. Now I'm making a wish, a wish that comes from me to get more cookies from you and I know it'll be posible because I knew that you love me.


Oh God!! Grant me more wisdom and courage please!! I need wisdom in making correct dicisions and choices, I need wisdom in doing EVERYTHING RIGHT in a RIGHT way. I need courage so that I can face difficulty, danger without fearing anything. I knew that I'm blessed. Thanks god for always be side by side with me and never give up on me.


In the name of Jesus, Amen. "


Ah yes, Happy Merry Christmas to myself and everyone.

No comments: